This is is Newest IP for Etisalat Social me very Stable and Fast

Head Admin
By -
1
hello guys, I have been trying my possible best to ensure you are always browsing. so i have gotten another IP Address for Etisalat social Me users.


Though Etisalat socialme connects without IP but it frequently disconnects especially when
downloading but with this IP, it won't
disconnect. The only issue you will worry about will be speed throttling of which doesn't exceed 90kb/s.

but for those of you that would like TweakWare, Tweakware is Very fast and Very Stable even when streaming and download √See tweakware settings Here.


I assume you know how to configure your Psiphon for Etisalat socialme tweaks. So use below IP and Port if yours has stopped working. Remember IP is same
as host address.

What Is The IP?

IP: 79.120.72.222
Port: 3128


What is the settings

If you are just landing on my blog, and you don't know the settings.
•See settings Here


please always use the share button and comment Box..

Post a Comment

1Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

  1. Is there a way to bypass this social me speed throttle?

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment