Series: My Wife (Episode 1)

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0
MY WIFE: EPISODE 1

Nkechi: is anyone home! Dede! Dede!
Funmi: coming! Who is It?(opens the door)
Lord! Kechi, is everything Okay??
Nkechi: everything is okay. Why?
Funmi: we weren’t expecting you…
Nkechi: Oh! Sorry I forgot I need to send you a special notice before I visit my brother’s house . Can I go in please!

Funmi: I didn’t mean it that way. Just thought it would have been nice to let us know you were on your way. You nearly missed me.
Nkechi: that wouldn’t be a problem because I haven’t come to see you. Where’s is my brother ?
Funmi: please come in. He’s gone to work and I was just about leaving when I heard the knock on the door
Nkechi: so why is his car here? Did he buy a new car.
Funmi: erm, actually, on Mondays, he lets me use the car. So he went by public transport.
Nkechi: interesting! He leaves the car for you…I see.
Funmi: erm, sorry Kechi but I need to leave now because I’m running late already. I didn’t know you were coming I would have made you something. Have this one thousand naira; you can use it to get a plate of rice from the woman who cooks down the road.
When I come back, I’ll cook
Nkechi: so there is no food in the house. What did my brother eat before going to work?
Funmi: Kechi, your brother has never been a breakfast person.

Nkechi: says who!
Funmi: well, for as long as I have known him
Nkechi: it is better to shut up than say what you are unsure of. The brother that I grew up with not a breakfast person? You must know your husband so well, don’t You!
Please drop the money on the table there and leave.
Funmi: what’s with the attitude, Kechi?
Nkechi: Oh tell me more about attitude! You left me out there screaming like a mad woman for over an hour, banging on the gate and you are here talking about attitude??? Really!
Funmi: there’s no way you would have knocked for that long. I was getting dressed! You don’t expect me to come get the door half naked. For all I care, it could have been anyone since you never told us you were coming!
Nkechi: enough please! I thought you said you were running late! Please leave and shut the door behind you….
To be continued....

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)