Series: My Wife (Episode 6)

Info@urdoorstep
By -
0

MY WIFE: episode 6

NKECHI: Dede, Amara just got to the Park; can I use your car to go pick her up, please?

EBUKA: Nkechi, you know you cannot drive me car! You’ll be arrested because your name is not in my insurance. Why not ask her to take a cab?

NKECHI: she’s not very familiar with Abuja and has had a not so good experience with an Uber driver, so she is scared to use them.

EBUKA: make she enter keke naw. It’s just roughly 15 minutes from the park to here!

NKECHI: seriously! You want my friend to enter that??? I’m going to pick her up!

EBUKA: Nkechinyere, you are just a pain in the backside! Funmi, let me go and pick her friend up abeg.

FUNMI: no problems. By the time you come back, food should be ready.

EBUKA: alright, hun. Nkechi! I’ll be waiting in the car.

NKECHI: I won’t be a minute??

(They got to the park and picked Amarachi up. She is a very beautiful young lady and has got all the features that can get a man’s head swelling and swirling. One thing though, she was not dressed in bumshorts as was suggested by Nkechi.
Instead, she was dressed in a white pencil skirt and a wine coloured off the shoulder top.

Well, this had the effect of making her appear innocent, decent and classy. To the unsuspecting, she is harmless!)

NKECHI: hello!

AMARACHI: (Startled) oh my God! You scared me! (Hugs her)

NKECHI: I saw you from the car and decided to take you unawares. Come along! My brother brought me!
What’s the meaning of this you are wearing naw! This no be business meeting o!

AMARACHI: oh! He came with you! Calm down, we are already fake so we don’t need to make it too obvious! Hahahaha!

NKECHI: na your head be fake! Did you tell Oscar to ring?

AMARACHI: you won’t believe he insisted I pay him 5k for that.

NKECHI: did you?

AMARACHI: yes o!

NKECHI: don’t worry, it will be worth it in the end. That’s my brother’s car over there, come on!

(At this point, I consider it necessary to tell you a little more about Ebuka, shall I? Well, Ebuka is one of those guys you would describe as “God’s gift to women” no he doesn’t struggle that much to keep “it” in his pants but he has a thing for women with nice legs and he has some aggressive blood flowing in his veins.

In a nutshell, Ebuka is young, successful and the CEO of the very honourable beard gang

When he caught a glimpse of Amarachi from afar, he wanted nothing more than to see more and more of her. For a moment, he was absent in the body and present in the spirit. Whatever you make of it, is what it is?)

NKECHI: dede, meet my friend, Amara. Amara meet my dede Ebuka!??

EBUKA:(offering her a handshake) or wow! What a beauty she is! Hello, Amara nice to meet you!

AMARACHI: (shyly) hi, nice to meet you too. Thank you.

EBUKA: get into the car, ladies. Do you need to stop anywhere at all or are we driving straight home?

NKECHI: Amara, do you need anything?

AMARACHI: No, I’m fine. Thank you.

(During that 15 minutes drive home, Ebuka would occasionally try to get more view of Amara through the side mirror.
A friend of mine once told me that it is difficult to resist a woman who is elegantly dressed. “You just wanna keep looking” he added! That might just be true!

They got home and Funmi had already finished cooking and brought the pounded yam and okro soup she expertly made to the table, in airtight food containers.

EBUKA: sweetie, we are home!

FUNMI: oh that was quick?

NKECHI: Amara, meet Funmi ..

AMARACHI: hello, nice to meet you. My name is Amara. I am Nkechi’s friend and course mate

FUNMI: nice to meet you too. My name is Funmi, that’s my husband over there. You are welcome

NKECHI: hian!?

FUNMI: please go change into something comfortable and come to the dinning table.

(Lol this is funny, she shouldn’t have said that, should she! The moment she mentioned ‘something comfortable ” it activated the instructions Nkechi had given her earlier. So she went in and came out in a smoking hot khaki green bumshorts and a white cotton crop top. By God, the girl has got legs!
When she came out, everyone else was already seated and yet again, Ebuka was caught in the act of ‘excessive lookery ‘ .
It was so obvious that Funmi noticed it and went to the bedroom, summoning him….)

FUNMI: what was the meaning of that!!!

EBUKA: the meaning of what!!

FUNMI: you couldn’t keep your eyes off her as she walked to the table! I find that very disrespectful!

EBUKA: Funmi, this is the only problem I’ve always had with you! Your insecurity does my head in! You are beautiful, you are brilliant and I chose you over any other women out there! These should give you some sort of confidence in yourself but no! In your head, every other woman out there is better than you! Come on naw!

FUNMI: please tell your sister to tell her friend to dress appropriately when you are around. I’m not happy with what she is wearing please! Also, I want her to leave tomorrow morning. You can pay for a hotel for them or something

EBUKA: nah, babe. That’s not happening. There’s already tension between me and my family, you don’t wanna cause more. Can I go eat now, please?

FUNMI: I want her to leave or I go to Lagos until she leaves.

EBUKA: I’ll leave that choice with you. I’m going back to the dinning. Put an end to this drama now! And I mean now!!

To be continued

Post a Comment

0Comments

We appreciate your Comments. Please Do

Post a Comment (0)